Note: If you find any issues on GramLove Widgets, please contact us using the "Support" link on the top menu.
1. Go to CREATE Widget.
2. For first-time users, you will be led to the login page, once you authorize the website, you can click on create widget option on top menu bar.
3. Customize your widget with options, and preview real-time changes by clicking on Preview button.
4. Click on get widget code to get the code
Add GramLove Widgets on Blogger
1. Go to your blog dashboard and click the blog where you want to add the widget.
2. Click Layout on the left menu.
3. Click on any + Add a Gadget
Add GramLove Widgets on Tumblr
For users who aren't familiar with coding, there are three parts where you can easily display the widget:
1. Description (usually at the sides or top of the blog)
2. Text post
3. A new page (e.g. About page)
Add GramLove Widgets on Wordpress
Go to your dashboard and access Widgets.
Go to Appearance and then, Widgets.
Drag “text” to the sidebar. This will display the widget on the side of your blog.
Paste the code under “Content” and save.
TIP: You can also display widgets as a blog post! Just be sure to choose "Text" before you paste the code.